Wednesday, December 14, 2016

T L Ogre Bashed my Hand!

My time is ultra limited, today. T L Ogre is beyond out of control. He stops raging just long enough to catch his breath and collect himself (and think of his next raging subject), then his rage hits again. I never saw anything like it, except on TV.

He bashed my hand with a fire log in November. Yes, it was on purpose and during one of his heightened rages. He wasn't sorry, either, and refused to let me slow down with it in mind. Looks like it broke a bone in it and it still hurts nearly a month later, sometimes pretty badly. I am having great difficulties holding on to anything in that hand, some things I can't hold at all. My fingers in that hand are still tingly and numb, much more so after I have used it for a couple of hours. I have not been able to do any knitting, crocheting or sewing since so, consequently, no Christmas gifts are made, not even for my grand kids. This absolutely breaks my heart! 

Typing is very difficult and painful, too. What a nightmare! I will post more on what all was behind this soon, too. I will probably do most of it in a video, as it will probably be too much typing all at once for my hand. Stay tuned, though. Thank you for taking the time to read. I need to get off of here and get back to my chores, now.

signed - Betty Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...