Monday, December 12, 2016

He sets me up for failure!

No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try to do what he is wanting me to do, demanding me to do. No matter how hard I go nor how many chores he has left for me to do in the order he tells me to do them, it isn't right. I always do it wrong. "You should have done so and so first!" But I did what he said to do. "You should have done it faster and got that done, too!" "You should have figured out that 'that' needed to be done first instead, no matter what I said!" There is NO way to please T L Ogre! No matter what I do, I can count on an horrendous, degrading, belittling, raging verbal beating for anywhere from 10 or 15 minutes to 3 days long.
He also says to do one thing, then later says he said no such thing. OR we agree to do something a certain way but he later says he didn't agree, it was just my idea and I did it wrong. THERE IS NO WAY TO PLEASE AND AVOID AN ATTACK!

His raging tirades are escalating so fast and so strongly that I am expecting to get hit again (or beaten) at any given moment. I don't know how to get out of here, and all of my critters and belongings out of here, without incomprehensible, life threatening results before we are all out. I made the mistake of saying a couple of times that I wanted to leave. I won't make that mistake again. I have to just play along that I am staying here. THIS IS A NIGHTMARE FROM HE--!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...