Friday, December 23, 2016

Reviewing my Pattern of Past Relationships

I have spent a bit of time the past few days reviewing my pattern of past relationships. I have concluded that I have a serious problem with my choices of men that I get into relationships with. I don't know if something in me is drawn to men that are controlling and/or abusive .... or if there is something in me that draws them to me. It just doesn't matter any more. I am DONE with permanent relationships! Time to live MY life the way "I" want to live it, without any man trying to stop me. I just have to figure out how to get out of this one, first.

Here is a video with a little more about my review of my past relationships. Thank you for stopping in. Comments are always welcomed and appreciated. Have a great day!


signed - Betty Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...