Thursday, December 29, 2016

A Very Rough Day

It was an extra rough day, today. T L Ogre seems to have a huge conflict within himself, a brewing storm, and he doesn't know how to handle or control it. This makes him even scarier and feels much  more dangerous. Even the dogs today, quickly picked up on the difference and were a bit nervous. They did a lot of low grumbling every time he started to come near me. Even though he has been raging at me very similar to tonight's rage, somehow the dogs told me that it was different, more dangerous. The dogs paced back and forth while three of them huddled close to me in a circle of protection. It was very strange, to say the least. This really concerns me, in more ways than one. I just don't know what to make of it. Maybe he drank again and they smelled it on him. I wish I had the answer. Actually, I just wish I WAS OUT OF HERE!!! Out of here with all of my farm and business supplies in tact for a fresh, new start.

The following is a recap of some of the day's events:

Thanks for stopping in and listening.

Signed - Betty Sue





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...