Thursday, December 22, 2016

This Property Might Be Great!

I don't recall ever being to this town. (the one closest to this property) Passing through it, maybe, but not in it. It is another county and would be a fresh start, but still driving distance to my mom to help her when needed.

This piece of property (from online view) looks like it would be great! I have no idea how I would get it and get it a little more ready to move onto, but you have to have something in your sights to start off in a direction. Just the short road cut to it would be enough for me right now. It would be great for not only me, but to share it with a few other domestic violence victims that want to get out with all of their pets and belongings intact and need a place to be able to unwind a bit. I will be checking into it a bit more, and some other places. I just can't go look at them in person.
I have such a great idea centered around this property (or one like it) that would help not only me, but several others like me. Please keep me in your prayers and thoughts on this. If it is meant to be, it will happen.

10 wooded acres

T L Ogre is like a Yo-Yo right now. He is either way up on the raging, or way down low and full of sweetness. I think he is just trying to hold it together until after Christmas so he doesn't have to explain anything at his family's house for dinner that day (Christmas is ALWAYS spent at HIS family's. He gives NO other option.) It really stinks! I am just taking it one day at a time.

Signed -  Betty Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...