Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas!

This is a scheduled post. I won't be able to get online Saturday or Sunday (Christmas Eve nor Christmas Day).  I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, though.

Things around here are continuing to get worse. He has another BIG ONE he brought up last night to take me even further down. I will explain that one after Christmas is over. I will fight it with all I got, but that isn't much. Criticizing me and belittling me is in constant, periodic doses all throughout the day. Somehow, I will escape this madness! On the positive, somehow I WILL escape and move on with life. He never will be able to. The madness is within him and he is stuck with it so long as he things he is perfectly sane and right. And that is sad, but, sad as it is, I don't have to stay and live with it. I can, and will, move on with life.

Anyway . . . . .

MERRY MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! 

signed - Betty Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...