Thursday, January 19, 2017

What and How Many Animals Do I Have to Move?

This is the question quite a few people have asked me. One close friend didn't heed my warning about talking to T L Ogre, talked to him about the animals anyway, and landed me and the dogs another "punishment" because the old Ogre said that I was making him look bad because I was talking to my friends about him. I am supposed to stay silent and not talk to anyone. Some of my "friends" can't get this. They can't see through that sweet front he puts on and the fake scenario he puts out there to make him appear the victim, and does not believe there is any harm in speaking with him. They just can't see that that brings on further abuse for me and all of the animals around here. So I will answer that question about what animals need to be moved right here, to hopefully lessen the number of people that just don't "get it" or don't care if I have to endure further abuse.

Before I moved here just over a year ago, I had a farm, a farm of nearly 20 years with lots of farm animals. I also had begun a chicken breeding program to develop a specific type of chicken and was in my 4th year, making great progress. I also had several cats and several dogs for my much needed protection. We moved all of those animals from my farm to his, combining our farms into one and agreeably continuing my chicken breeding program (which he now says is dumb and will not allow any further progress). I am very, very attached to all of my fur and farm critters! To me, they are so  much more than just livestock. I cannot bear the thought of loosing any single one of them. Just the thought of it rips me apart, inside and out.

So, to answer the question, "What animals do you have to move?"
*  5 ducks
*  10 guineas
* 1 rabbit
*  3 goats
*  around 60 assorted chickens (give or take a few - unsure on count)
*   8 Boxers and 1 little old Schnauzer
*  quite a few cats (more on that in a future post)
*  2 small other furry friends, each in a cage

And there is your answer. There are the animals I will be moving. New pens, coops, housing, and yards will have to be built before they are moved. I have quite a bit of fencing wire on hand and a little bit of cattle panels. Some yards and pens that are the Ogre's will stay, but some are mine. This means that after a couple of pens/yards are built (temporary are fine for the moment) and the first animals are moved, the ones they are in can be taken down, moved and rebuilt. The dogs' yard will have to have an electric wire all around it so they don't try to get out in a new place. This will be very important. I am looking around, now, to see what is available in solar fence chargers. Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated on this!

Of course, this is all contingent upon finding a place to go before I am tossed out into the street (He has threatened that this week) and the funds to get that place miraculously come available.

Thank you for stopping in and have a truly good day.

Signed - Betty Sue
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...