Monday, January 9, 2017

Crimeny Sakes, He's a NARCISSIST!!!!

Crimeny sakes, HE'S A NARCISSIST!!! In fact, he is, by far, the worst narcissist I have ever had the displeasure of meeting!  How did I miss this? After being in a relationship with one narcissist right after another, studying everything thing I possibly could so that it wouldn't happen again... how in the world did I end up here again? Not only did I end up here again, but this one wins the prize in narcissistic severity. He has had many wives and live-in relationships over the years, so I guess he has had a lot of practice to perfect his routine.

For those of you that may not be familiar with just what exactly a Narcissist is, or what Narcissistic Personality Disorder is, here is an excellent article that was written over on The Narcissistic Life. In fact, that entire blog has mountains of great info that all perfectly describe the Ogre I am living with. They could not have come closer writing about T L Ogre than if they had met him in person and lived with him! The first narcissist that I was actually married to for over 20 years is the passive-aggressive type. T L Ogre, beyond any doubt, is the explosive type. And as good as the first ex-husband was in the area of narcissism, T L Ogre's narcissistic abilities far surpass the ex's, without a doubt!

I have joined a Narcissist Support group over on Facebook, which, even after just one week has been a HUGE help! The problem is, T L Ogre is following me around all over Facebook and the Internet. He is still on my FB page (although, restricted), so it is hard to do anything on Facebook without his knowing. So, why is he still on my Facebook page?  Because I am still on his property. If I remove/block him from my page, he will ban me from using the computer/Internet. He is choo-choo training with passing out the "punishments".  Some punishments are simply because I won't do something his way, some are because he thinks/found out that I said something negative to someone about him (those are the biggest punishments), and some are because he gets a "fix" off of watching me suffer. If I remove him, where he can't follow me around, I will further be cut off from the outside world, almost completely. If I leave him on my page, I can't hardly communicate with anyone on the outside. Kind of makes it tough.

So, now I know he is a Narcissist, a very hard core, violent, raging Narcissist. Life here is still a living nightmare, but at least I know what I am up against. I also strongly feel that there are other disorders/issues involved. I am just not sure what those are, yet, aside from possibly multiple personalities. Input and suggestions are greatly accepted and appreciated!

Thanks for stopping in and listening. Have a good day!

Signed - Betty Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...