Monday, December 12, 2016

I HAVE TO ESCAPE!!!

T L Ogre is escalating by the day!! I HAVE to escape from here! I have no idea how. Like the frog in the boiling pot, he has little by little isolated me from the world. I now have little contact with my friends, Internet only, rarely the phone. He has more isolations planned.

I NEED HELP!!! Me and my critters need out of here before he kills us! I have no car, no money and nearly feel like I have no one to turn to that is capable of helping me. A plan will have to be set into place to get us all out at once or anyone left will be harmed. It is a farm. I have lots of chickens, a few ducks, a few goats, a rabbit, and lots of cats and dogs to move. Yes, they need to be fixed, and I want them fixed, but he spent the money to fix them with.

He is escalating at an alarming rate. He is jumping on anything that weakens me (such as a death in the family and my grief) to attack me harder.

He has busted my hand with a fire log and I think it is fractured.
He has tried to kill my 'service' dog. I managed to get him to stop the last time, but not until the dog appeared to be taking his last breath and T L Ogre made me watch!
He continues to threaten to kill that dog and other dogs and cats.
He said he is going to burn the old house on the property down if he catches another cat in it again the house is full of mice and rats).  That old house is falling down and is full of holes. I have no idea where any cats are getting in. I keep going in and getting them out, but they manage to keep getting in. I just hope and pray he doesn't see one again. Much of my belonging that I did get got moved from my foreclosed farm are stored in the old house. He said he isn't taking anything out, not even the cats, just going to set a match to it all! "It will go faster that way." I hope the cats get out and I am not blocked inside when it happens.
He says he is going to turn the Internet and house phone off. Our cell phones don't work here and I can't afford the one that does. ALL of my contact with the outside world will be gone when that happens. 

 I NEED HELP!!! PLEASE, SOMEONE HEAR ME AND BELIEVE ME!!!  I AM TERRIFIED! THIS IS THE BIGGEST NIGHTMARE I HAVE EVER BEEN IN IN MY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...