Tuesday, January 10, 2017

A 4th Personality I See - Little Boy

I definitely see a fourth personality inside of that big Ogre, a wounded, whiny, pouty, extremely insecure little boy. This little boy seems to be stuck at about 5 or 6 years old. I am thinking six. He is a very "afraid someone is going to tell on  him" little boy. This 'little boy' is very cowed down and scared. He is terrified someone will find out about something he did and equally terrified of what will happen when someone does find out. He is extremely afraid of what people will think of him when they find out what he has done. "If you tell, it will make me look bad." This then crosses over into the raging T L Ogre who doles out the punishment because the little boy was ratted out and made to look bad. I see T L Ogre as the protector for this little boy. Hmmmmmm, what will we name this little boy for future reference? I am leaning on "Howie". What name do you suggest?

Thanks for stopping by and reading. Have a good day.

Signed - Betty Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...