Friday, December 9, 2016

A Bit About My Health Issues

I have mentioned in some of my posts that I have a several health issues, some small, some potentially serious if not managed properly. I thought I might share some of these with you so that some of this blog makes more sense. I am not in any way complaining about my health. I deal with it and manage the best way I can every day. But I am (and will be) complaining that T L Ogre doesn't care about my health when he is in extreme rage mode.

I have a LOT of allergies ... food allergies, medication allergies, chemical allergies, some plant allergies, and on and on and on.

I have asthma (Adult onset). Allergic reactions, barometric pressure changes and stress are my biggest asthma attack triggers.

I have mitral valve prolapse and other heart issues.  I have had one or more heart attacks and countless mini strokes. Stress really triggers the mini strokes.

I have multiple abscessed teeth and several broken off teeth.

I am allergic to nearly every antibiotic on the market.

I am hypoglycemic - pretty bad at times.

COPD

Chronic Bronchitis

Arthritis in most of my joints.

I don't know what my blood pressure is right now, but at times, it gets pretty high.

My iron runs too high, dangerously high at times.

My potassium runs dangerously low.

During certain types of weather changes, my legs burn so badly that they feel like they are in a fire pit. I have no idea why.

I have "weather change" (mostly incoming storm) migraines, sometimes so badly that I pass out.

I have gout in my right foot. Right now, it is REALLY flared up. 

I will add to this as I think of them. My hands are getting really cold and I have to get back to my chores before he notices that all of my time can't be accounted for.

Signed -  Betty Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...