Thursday, March 30, 2017

Property Closing is Almost Here!

That beautiful, wonderful day is almost here!!! I talked to the realtor yesterday. There have been several issues that have slowed down the closing process (there usually is), but that wonderful closing date is finally in sight! The issues that slowed down the process were just some of those things that happen, nothing that anyone could probably have changed. And THAT is what the extra grace period that is added on to a closing date is for. It's fine. I am still trying to get pre-prep work done on this end before I can even think about moving anything.

So, how much longer until closing?!? Approximately 2 weeks, give or take a couple of days. I don't look forward to the moving part, but I DO look forward to getting to be "me" again, and being able to play with my critters and give them attention when I want to and build things when I want to and where I want to and how I want to, and plant a garden when I want to, and how I want to, and, well, you get the idea.

Some of you are sitting there thinking, "Why did you let him do that to you? Why didn't you just do it your way anyway?" First, that comes on very slowly, in tiny little doses, again, the Frog in the Pot syndrome. Second, when doing things "your way" results in a punishment for you, such as an animal getting killed or hurt, or your own self getting hurt, you oblige to keep peace and safety. You think that he is just having a bad day because he 'didn't used to be like this' and it won't happen again, so the pattern continues. Then one day you finally realize you have TOTALLY lost YOU! Then they don't like "YOU" any more because the 'you' they got into a relationship is gone. The want you, then they change you by taking the 'you' out of you, then they don't like you or want you any more. It really doesn't make sense, does it?!?!

I'm just glad that I am me and not him and the real 'ME' can leave and start over.

Thanks for stopping in and have a wonderful afternoon.

Signed -Betty Sue



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...