Thursday, March 30, 2017

Brrring, Brrrring..... Israeli Calling

Tuesday morning there was another one of those phone calls from one of the Israeli accented dudes. About two minutes before he called, there was another one of those calls where it rings, I answer, then it is just silence on the caller's end, no one speaks, but someone is there because you can usually hear occasional little noises in the background. We have been getting a LOT of those silent calls ever since I have been here. Now these calls seem to be coinciding with the accented dudes' calls. Coincidence or not, I don't know.

Mr. Accent Dude asked, in a friendly, casual tone, to speak with T L Ogre (used his real name). I again said, "He isn't here right now, can I take a message or have him call you back?"  Dude asked, "Are you his wife?" I replied, "No, I just live here. I am not his wife. He does NOT have a wife."  Dude concluded, "Thank you, I will just call back another time." and hung up before I could say another word.

Wednesday morning I was once again sitting at the computer next to the phone in the old office of this crumbling house. The phone rang. I answered. Silence. I said "Hello" several times. Nothing. Silence. I finally said into the silent phone, "T L Ogre (I used his real name) is NOT married. He does NOT have a wife. No one would marry him because he beats his wives!" and hung up.

Within the hour after I answered that call that way, one of those big, black helicopters was flying over the house low, banking right over the Ogre's tent. Within a half an hour, one of the local medical choppers did the same thing. For the next few hours, several of the local choppers were back and forth, dropping down low, right over the area of the Ogre's tent. The choppers flying low over this property has been happening quite a bit over the past year, increasing considerably over the past six months and shining their spotlights down, but they had slowed a bit recently. The sky was really quiet the past several days, then yesterday it was so busy it was down right scary! The Ogre complained about it last night, about  how many choppers had been back and forth all day. He nervously said he wondered what had been going on and frustratedly said he wished they would leave "us" alone, here. He finally concluded that there must have been a big accident somewhere or something.

I asked T L Ogre, when he got home, if he had seen the black chopper fly over. In a nervous tone he said that he had and that it had flown over his sister's house (where he works) first, then flew over this direction. He said that he just doesn't know what is up with that. Yea, Yea, Yea.....

This morning, once again, after he left for the day, one of those great big black helicopters flew right over the property, right over the old house, so low it shook it and looked like it might fall on it, then  dropped even lower right over the old Ogre's tent. What has this monster gotten in to!?!?!?
 It's probably best I don't know.

Thanks for stopping in and have a beautiful day!

Signed - Betty Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...