Sunday, February 26, 2017

Reasonably Okay, But Busy

I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that I am doing reasonably okay... just busy. I am still having problems, at times, controlling my emotions (mostly when I am alone), but I am hanging in there, so far.

I have had to spend a LOT of time the past few days trying to get through red tape, the system and all the rules and regulations in order to get to the point of contract on a piece of land. I have also spent some time looking the land over as best I could (a lot of it will have to be cleared) and talking with the neighbors to learn a bit about the area.

I will be back shortly.  Please continue to keep me in your prayers  and positive thoughts that all goes well, that I make the right decisions, that I am choosing the right piece of land and I make it all the way through closing without any more issues, that I find the pick up I need and and figure out how to acquire the funds for it, that I can find a way to get everything - my entire belongings and farm- moved successfully, and everything else that goes along with getting me and the critters out of here safely.

Thank you sooo much and have a beautiful day!

Signed - Betty Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...