Monday, February 20, 2017

No Post Time, today, but doing okay.

I just wanted to take a moment to let anyone that might be worried know that I am okay today.... hand is really sore, but nothing bad so far with the day.

I just don't have posting time, today, because I have spent my Internet time looking for a back-up piece of property. One of the issues with the property I am trying to get, might not be repairable in the time frame I have to get moved, so I have spent the morning looking at new listings in the areas I am considering moving to. I have one excellent possibility, but will know more on it tomorrow.

Have a good day, all, and please continue to keep me and my situation in your prayers and positive thoughts. Thank you and bless  you!

Signed - Betty Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...